Saturday, October 31, 2009

How come whenever i sleep, i twitch or jump?

i see this happening everytime i fall asleep, i fall asleep for awhile and then in the middle of my sleep, i twitch or flintch and jump. its embarssing and i want to know why?

i have no dreams either.
Answer:
it is a sleep disorder restless leg disorder. Mine is in my neck and left arm.
it happens to everyone, its just random muscle twitching
the twitching's called a 'myocolonic jerk'. It happens because you're mind is slowly letting go of the control of the muscles you can control voluntarily. It happens to me all the time, usually at the point of me drifting off. I once almost sat in the lap of the man next to me on the subway as a result of one.
nerves due to stress...take away the stress and u will have a good nights sleep.sweet dreams !
I heard that is you brain sending your body signals to keep all functions running so that you body doesn't go into a vegetable like state. It is also stress if you are hyped up throught the day as your muscles tend to relax your muscles will spasm and twitch as a result. Nothing to worry about, drink lots of water and try to get some cardio in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net