Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I stop chewing paper?

I've been addicted to chewing newsprint for about 8 years now. I don't eat the ink, just the margins, and I've never been sick from it but I'm sure it can't be good for you. It's also wearing the enamel from my teeth making them super-sensitive and causing red spots on my tongue from the rough texture. I've tried and tried to quit but it's as strong of an addiction as smoking, only worse because paper is free and all around me since I work for the campus newspaper. Everytime I smell paper, I have to chew some. What can I do?
Answer:
take iron supplements. what you have is called pica. pica is iron deficiency and the symptom is chewing paper etc
chew gum da
Try going to a psychologist or hypnotist.
Chew Some Gum or Eat Beef Jerky!
but gum is probably healthier
Heres what you do, put a rubberband around your wrist and every time you chew paper pull the rubberband back and that will teach you a lesson for chewing paper.
try chewing gum or see your doc for some advice.
Try chewing gum instead...
that's freaking weird. Try chewing something else.
try chewing some gum or eating candy
I would definately seek some medical help. You may be suffering from OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder)
i never heard of someone chewing paper maybe kids but not teenagers or adults. try chewing some gum or suck on some kind of mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net