Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can you tell aging from real arthritis?


Answer:
Well, if you're asking the question, you probably don't have arthritis, unless you are in pain a lot, especially when it's damp and cold. Arthritis is aches and pains where there should be none. I have it, and all I have to do is something physical, and I hurt big time.
Arthritis will hurt worse when the weather changes to cold, rainy, etc. If you see a big difference in those situations, it's most likely arthritis.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with seronegative arthritis.My fingers were very bad, I find it hard to do normal everyday, I started having pain in my lower back in May 2010. I had X-rays taken at two different hospitals. I was told by both doctors that they can’t see anything wrong. But my back kept getting bad to worse. I took number of treatments, I didn’t get much better. And my legs started getting colder.Now i can't still believe my self really cured from the sickness, oh by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn't have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3 month when I found about this great doctor Ighodalo, the man that keep his words I wrote the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him telling me the steps and necessary things i need to do, i was doubting at the first time if it will work out but when i decide to give it a try, i found my self getting much better and i was cured. Am really happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contact him through his email: dr.ighodalocuringhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net