Saturday, October 31, 2009

How come some peoplerefuse to shop at walmart?

im just curiouse. is it because its too far or of some other thing..like a problem?? thanks for the answers
Answer:
I can only answer for me, but I have two reasons.one, the place is usually too darn big, and I have a heck of a time finding anything in there without going on a marathon trek. Secondly, I prefer buying my items from a local store that sells primarily American made goods rather than Chinese imports, even at a lower price.
Because most people are succeptible to suggestion, and the mainstream media consistently bombards its audience with the idea that walmart is evil. As a teenager, working electronics there was the best part time job I ever held, with the best benefits for someone that age.
I don't care for it because it's loud and crowded, and I don't like that. I prefer to shop at smaller, less crowded stores.
I think the primary issue is that Walmart is so big that it's able to buy products in huge quantities, which give them a lower price and allows them to sell things at a lower cost than local businesses. That may mean it has an unfair advantage, and (allegedly) Walmart is able to run local businesses out of business. On one hand, that's the whole idea behind capitalism, so it's difficult to be critical of this practice.
One possible reason...Walmart does not have a union %26 many people only shop at union stores.
it is a non union orginization and many businesses belong to the union. sometimes people are not allowed to shop at walmart.
its very dirty and the kind of people that shop there dont wear shoes. no joke. they dont. but i live in a kinda red neck area so what can you expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net