Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can i stop my ears from ringing?

I have had this problem for s long, i cant even remember. My ears ring everytime its quiet, i cant be in a quiet room or i hear the ringing and its extremely LOUD! When im at home, i have a box fan going 24/7 and i sleep with my fan on at night no matter how cold it is. I can NOT sleep w/o that fan. I also have bad ear aches about 4 or 5 times a year, it comes and goes. If its my right ear with the ache, i wouldnt be able to turn my head far to the right becuz its very painful. I dont have insurance to go to a doctor, so is there anything to help this problem? some kind of medications over the counter that i can get? If i did go to the doctor without insurance, how much would it cost me to go see him?? Please share your ideas, thanks!!
Answer:
I have ringing in my ears too.
First it was hearing loss. Went to the Dr and was found to have 5% hearing loss in my right ear. A few year later, it began to ring in that same ear and I don't have the same sense of location for sound perception.
I don't think there is a fix for it.. the fact that you've had it forever I guess is a good thing, you've learned to live with it as I have. I didn't think I listened to loud music either but I think it was headphones. As for ringing when it's quiet.. same for me.. it's the only time that it's quiet enough to notice. I feel your frustration.
If you need the fan, try earplugs. (but I think they might make it too noisy for you to sleep) I grew up with ear aches also. Had tubes in my ears twice. If you keep your ears clean.. that's good. Try sweet oil for the pain (olive oil works fine too) Warm it up and drip it into your ear and clog it with a vasiline cover cotton ball to keep it in.
It won't help your ringing but hopefully not worse.
Oh, have you every tried a noise-canceling device? Have to get use to THAT sound, but I think it works a little.
Best of luck.
im sure theres a off button somewhere?
I think you may have Tinnitus. Research it at the reference:
I had this problem some years ago.i was weak and i used to get cold many times a year ,my ear was painful too and ringing!
A doctor said it is a result of cold.
(there is an ancient way of curing this illnesses in my country ):
he made some scratches behind my back and put a machine at the scratches for sucking some blood!
this was two years ago and now i don't have any problem with my ear!!

(excuse my bad English)
Answer the Phone!!
I'm sure you'll still be able to hear the fan if you turn it off.
What you have is Industrial deafness. your love of loud music may be responsible.Keep your ear wax to a minimum.
You hear what I'm saying!
I have ringing and suffer from vertigo! I'm sicker than you!
try swallowing and eat a ball of sweet candy, to put pressure %26 air out from your ears.
The fact that you clean your ears, could be the problem. Ears are not meant to be clean, they usually clean themselves. You most likely damaged something in your ears while cleaning them. Cleaning your ears causes more damage than good. Here's what to do:

- See a doctor, have him/her flush your ears, even ask them. Only if you have major ear wax they'll do it, however. The more you wait this out, the worse it will guess. Now is the time where it is cureable, if you wait it out, you may be told to live with it, because it will be too late.

- Don't clean your ears again. Just don't do it, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net