Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I stop procrastinating?

Any good tips?
I'm not even done with my homework yet...
I go on the internet ALL the time.
And I really need to stop... because I'm losing sleep.
And it's just really unhealthy.
Answer:
you need to find some structure. Something thing to enable you to find the need to organize your life. it will be hard. and difficult at times. only you will make it worthwhile

Good Luck
Lol I do this too. Just try and think of your task as being easy, and you can actually finish it, and it is cool. Then finish it.
Most procrastinators get overwhelmed by looking at the enormity of a project, then don't do ANYTHING rather than deal with their anxiety.
Break up a project into smaller parts, and set a schedule on when you should be getting to each part.
By dividing up something into smaller bites, you can get the satisfaction of finishing one part (like the first 10 questions out of 40 in your homework) and reward yourself with a break on the Internet.
Just keep to your schedule and you'll start breaking the bad habits that built up over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net