Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I stop sitting on sunglasses?

busted another pair. Luckily these ones were not expensive but I have busted some good ones too.
Answer:
Make yourself a rule not to put sunglasses below waist height - that way you eliminate the chance of sitting on them. Or keep your sunglasses in a hard case so if you do sit on them you will do less damage. good luck :o)
watch where you put your glasses and also watch where you sit. and if you know that you are very prone to breaking them than dont buy expensive ones, you wont feel so bad breaking a cheap pair.
be careful where you sit
Best thing would be keep your glasses on top of your head whenever you don't need them.
I don't know I can't stop doing myself either, I put them down and forget or don't relize I put them down and then there go's another pair. All I can do now is buy the cheap ones as much as I break/Loose them
1. Tie them round your neck with sports glasses loop available from opticians.

2. Buy unbreakable ones.

3 glue a nail to them :)
don't let your butt wear your sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net