Saturday, October 31, 2009

How come when I'm lying down, sometimes it's hard for me to breathe?

%26 I feel like I'm suffocating. I have to gasp for air. Yes, I am overweight but trying hard to lose it.
Answer:
I'm sorry that you are having trouble breathing. I would go to your doctor. Inability to breath while lying down can be a sign of congestive heart failure. It also could be that when you lie down your airway gets blocked. There is an increased association between being overweight and airway problems. You may also have sleep apnea(stop breathing while sleeping) due to the obstruction and not know it.
ur belly is sucking upall the air
Regular exercise could be helpful in your condition because your experience is that of a heart laden with cholesterol.Moreover, it is important to not that your lying position could be quite helpful too.I suggest you lie in the supine position with your back on the bed supported with pillow of a level higher than normal.This will help to boost your cardiovascular output for now until you are moderately reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net