Saturday, October 31, 2009

How come my eyes don't blink as often as they should when I am wearing glasses?

My eyes always feel tired and dry after I wear glasses for a while. I realized it's because for some strange reasons I don't blink as often as I should when I am wearing my glasses.

I wear contacts too but I blink normally and so glasses are more tiresome to wear for me.

Does anyone know why is that? How can I overcome it?

Thanks.
Answer:
when your eyes blink it they are tryin to focus i didnt know there was a number on how many blinks you are supposed to do a day also the eye blinks to get rid of the impurities on them..dust..smoke etc my eyes are tired to after wearin glasses and i think that is because they are not used to bein able to see well lol i only wear mine when i drive or am reading something
when your eyes blink it they are tryin to focus i didnt know there was a number on how many blinks you are supposed to do a day also the eye blinks to get rid of the impurities on them..dust..smoke etc my eyes are tired to after wearin glasses and i think that is because they are not used to bein able to see well lol i only wear mine when i drive or am reading something
It appears you may have
a mutant-strain of the eye-liddless
specieces that long ago
inhabited our planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net