Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can u take out a wart?

i tried salicylic acid and the wart fell of but it grew back what can i do?
Answer:
Yeah, Salicylic Acid is one of the best over the counter things out there..
The other option you have is surgery, very minor surgery.cautery under local anesthesia. See a dermatologist.if possible
Iknow they have over the counter creme you can get almost anywhere.
go to the docs.
I had mine frozen by my doctor when i was little. I haven't had them since over 10 years later =} Highly reccomend seeing your GP
try the new over the counter freeze treatments they should work sometimes with both types of treatment you may have to do more than once they can be stubborn if all fail go to a doctor.
I know this sounds very unrealisic. My grandmother said if you wash really greasy dirty dishes ,then take the cloth,and hide the cloth under a rock when the cloth decays,then your wart will be gone.My daughter had a wart,and washed dishes after we had chili,and threw the cloth in a dumpster,and within a week the wart was gone. My daughter had the wart for three years. Warts Are Caused By A Virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net