Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I.?

how can I make myself a little more sick so I don't have to go to school tomorrow? I haven't been sick all year and I really just want to skip a day.
Answer:
Watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off. That should teach you something.

But if you can't do that in time, just fake it the best you can. Stomach aches are the best way to go, because they usually don't come with a fever. Try throwing in a headache and you just might have something.

Good luck.
Look sick, act sick.. Pops
now now now so close to the end of the year too=try and hang in there okay=summer is going to be here soon
taco bell
Don't make urself sick, just fake it! Just be like, I dont have a fever but my head hurts and Im aching all over...thats what I did.and then get "better" throughout the day so you can have some fun!
It seems that you are sick since you want to be a little more sick. I think that it will help you in a long run if you go to school tomorrow. If you do not want to go and since you are sick already, so just let your parents know that you are sick.
rub your eye and make it red and say you have pink eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net