Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I reduce stress?

I have been extremely stressed lately and I really need to relax, but I can't stop feeling stressed out about the massive amounts of work I'm getting
Answer:
A great way to relax is yoga or other exercise. They say that if exercise came in pill form, most doctors would prescribe it. Yoga, deep breathing and meditation do seem to help. Also make sure you get enough sleep each night %26 do some things that you enjoy, like spending time with friends or family, gardening, or reading. Good luck to ya, hun!
exercise.
Stress ball!
R%26R helps...

rest and recreation... have enough sleep, excercise and eat right!
try to get on top of your work, book yourself in for a massage at a day spa, treat yourself like by yourself some clothes or something thenjust chill out at home and watch a funny movie
First of all, chain someone to a chair and complain to them. It helps so much! Tell them about all the work you have to do, the idiots you are forced to work with, etc. Also, go to a spa. Get a full massage, whatever. Go on vacation, too. Somewhere far, far, far, far, FAR away.
Start your day off with a wonderful cup of chamomile tea. Then ask yourself what is it that you enjoy doing, or where do you enjoy going? Now take some time out for you. We have all been there , I know what stress can do, so I am asking you try and get with someone that knows you well, and start taking care of you. Walking, or enjoying one of your favorite movies, or your favorite people, also try reading Psalms in the Bible find something that touches you Luv, and then just let go and relax.
Take time to meditate for about 20 (or more) minutes every day.

I have a nervous stomach. When I'm stressed, it hurts. So, I had to learn how to just chill out. My aunt suggested meditation. I didn't think it would work, but I tried it any way. And guess what, I was right! The first time I tried it, it didn't really help me any. I had to learn how to clear my mind.

So, I find a nice quiet place (for the most part, my bedroom) and turn out the lights. Unless it's daylight, I light a candle so I can still see.just nothing bright. I usually light some incense...something soothing like lavender. I also turn on music. Calming music...a lot of folk for me, but if that isn't your style I would suggest Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.most peaceful piece of music I've ever heard. I then find a comfortable place on the floor and just breathe deeply. I pay attention to my breathing...that takes my mind off other things.

Or, you could start going for walks. Some how, my mind always clears during a walk.

Good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net