Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I get myself motivated?

I am recently divorced. I am finding difficulty in getting myself motivated to do anything productive. I can't seem to find the drive to do house work or projects, I am fighting myself to excercize and eat healthy. How do I motivate myself to get my butt up off the couch?
Thanks for your input.
Answer:
Sounds like you might benefit from some talk therapy. It's possibly you are suffering depression as a result of this major life change. I've found therapy really helpful in getting motivated; it's worth a try.
First be easy with yourself, you are coming out of and experiencing a life changing event. Relax and you will find motivation. You will not feel the way you are feeling forever! It gets better but in the meantime, please take care of yourself and be kind to yourself! Sometimes we just need to be still to center ourselves again! If you know yourself, you will eventually get it together again and be better for the experience of taking your time to get your center back.

I hope great times to come for you and to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net