Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I convince my mother of a nose piercing?

My dad doesn't care, but my mom does. She is saying she doesn't want anything abnormal in my body, due to allergies, but I know she is just using that as an excuse because she just doesn't want her 'well brought up' daughter having one.

All I want is a small little diamond stud. How do I convince her that it is just normal looking, and won't be harmful to my health?
Answer:
Well i have a small diamond studd in my nose. I would try buying a fake magnetic one just to make sure you really, really want it. Show her and let her know if you don't like it it will close in a matter of hours of taking it out. It takes like 4-6 months just to heel. I love mine and it's so little that i still have customers at work that don't evven realize it.
i'm pretty sure some parents are just old fashioned and will never change their mind about peircings. that's how my mom is anyways.
yeah, like the first answer get a magnetic or a paste on one.
My mom told me the same thing, but I did it anyway. If your a grown women your free to make your own choices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net