Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do i close my pores?

I have like small holes in my skin
and i asked a question on here before asking what were they and people said they were pores but on my face you can really see them how do i make them smaller??
Answer:
You can't make your pores smaller...but you can make them APPEAR smaller. Drink lots of water if you don't already. (not only does it help your pores, but it makes your complexion look great)

I would use pore minimizing cream. Clinique has a great cream, but it's around 20-30 dollars. I'm sure there is something that works just as well that you can get for under 10 bucks.
You cant. Pores appear bigger only when they are clogged, even a little. If you don't have a bad acne problem, try a gentle pore cleanser. If u do have an acne problem, try drinking plenty of water all day and taking skin vitamins.
the only time pores will close is during rigor - mortis.
this seems like an extreme step to look better
seeing as rigor - mortis only occurs after death.
dont thik i spelled that right.
could someone tell me the right spelling for rigor-mortis?
Opening and closing pores are a myth invented by beauticians to sell you expensive crap you don't need. I'm not being rude... This is a fact.
Advice about water is correct.
I always finish a shower/wash/shave by splashing cold water on my face. This closes the pores, reducing the likelihood of airborne dirt entering.
moisturise use only cold water on your face
use an astringent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net