Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do i get better ?

Lately iv been feeling a bit run down, not so much lathargic but fluey. i keep getting cold shivers, head aches, runny nose, sore throat. yet it's not a proper cold, i still have energy to go to the gym and stuff.
I had a really bad cold a few months back but since then it hasn't seemed to shift itself, it'll go for a few days but it'll always come back an nigggle at me.
what can i do to feel all noraml again ?
Answer:
take 1000mg of vitamin C a day. it will help you get better and keep you from getting sick in the future if you keep it up! Good Luck and i hope you feel better soon!
use a daily homeopathic dose of thymuline for 6 weeks
Eat loads of fruit %26 veg to get plenty of vitamins, drink lots of water and make sure you are getting enough sleep. Should be better in a couple weeks..
Boogey on down...get out and enjoy yourself even if it is a struggle. I remember a while back when I felt like you are feeling now. I really did not feel like going out but was dragged out by my husband. The next day I could not believe how much better I felt.

However, perhaps it will be just as well to go and get a check up at the docs.


All the best my dear.
you may have an infection. if you have an infection any where in your body it can make you feel so run down. i think its good you go to the gym. see your GP and get there advice. you may need to see a dietitian if your going gym you may need the advice of which foods to take whilst working out. but i would go to the doctors and see if there is an infection you just might need antibiotics to clear the last dreds of it away. good look.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net