Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I get get rid of spots and stretch marks?

I have used cocoa butter but i didn't know how long I was suppose to use it so I stopped.then i heard about some kind of serum
Answer:
There are a thousand "home remedies" for stretch marks. None work. There are some laser treatments that reduce scarring, but they are expensive.
some kind of serum named strivectin shows on commercials often its supposed 2 work. i may try after i have my baby cuz i got a few from pregnancy
Vitamin E can help smooth away stretch marks. But you see coco butter only helps If the stetch marks are new (reddish or puple in color) it doesn't help "white" old stretch marks nothing does but laser treatments and within time they usually fade away.
there is a product called strivectin that helps with stretch marks...
also use moisturizer.
For stretch marks and scars use vitamin E, rub it on the area or take it orally. I don't know what kind of "spots" you are talking about. Acne - use clearasil cream or anything else with sasylic acid in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net