Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I avoid them?

I really want to be a singer, but I get colds- a lot. Is there anyway I can avoid them. Mine come on with almost no warning, and they take a hefty toll on my voice. Please help!
Also, if I do get them, are there any remedies that I can use to get over it quickly or at least save my voice? I know if you heat Dr. Pepper up and put some lemon in it, it helps, but is there anything else?
Answer:
I have a few ideas. You could try echinacea, cold fx, or even try goin to the doctor and see if there is a reason why your gettin sick so often!
Wash your hands a lot. I can't believe you want to be a singer. So do I!! I wish I could tel lyou my name but I'm not going to. I want you to reconize me when I'm a singer!!
Yes i get colds a lot too. hehe. but i didnt go outside this winter and dressed up really warm so i didnt get a cold.oph wait i think i did. get cough drops even fi you dont have a cold.
All i can tell you is, never go outside with wet hair if its cold outside. And always have backup medicine for colds.
A better diet, eat healthy food, sleep and keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net